- I'll visit Forschungsgruppe Augmented Reality (FAR) in Technical University of Munich as a Guest Doctorate from July 2022, and start collaborative research with laboratory members!
Hosting supervisor: Prof. Gudrun Klinker
- My chief work will be presented at the Rendering Session of IEEE Conference in Virtual Reality + 3D User Interface 2022, which will be held on March 16, 2022 at 0:00 UTC. (Invited)
Yuri Mikawa, Tomohiro Sueishi, Yoshihiro Watanabe, and Masatoshi Ishikawa: Dynamic Projection Mapping for Robust Sphere Posture Tracking Using Uniform/Biased Circumferential Markers, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, doi: 10.1109/TVCG.2021.3111085.
Presentation video: Youtube
- Each project page was updated. Please see it from each project image in the top page!
- My chief work won Young Author's Award at SICE Annual Conference 2021.
- My chief work was accepted to IEEE Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics!
Yuri Mikawa, Tomohiro Sueishi, Yoshihiro Watanabe, and Masatoshi Ishikawa: Dynamic Projection Mapping for Robust Sphere Posture Tracking Using Uniform/Biased Circumferential Markers, IEEE Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2021.
- My chief work has been selected as a Finalist for the Young Author's Award (YAA) at the SICE Annual Conference 2021! URL
- My chief work was accepted to SICE Annual Conference 2021!
Yuri Mikawa, Masahiro Fujiwara, Takefumi Hiraki, Yasutoshi Makino, Hiroyuki Shinoda: Far-field Aerial Image Presentation of One Point by a Laser Source using Beam Scanning by Two-axis Galvanometer Mirror, in Proceedings of SICE Annual Conference 2021, Sep. 8-10, 2021, Online / Regular Paper [to appear]
- Started working at Assistant Technical Staff at Ishikawa Group Laboratory, Information Technology Center, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- I moved my website.
- Orally presented at 27'th International Display Workshop (IDW '20).
Title: "Distant Aerial Image Presentation Using Two Separate Rays of Binocular Parallax Images"
- Accepted by "Microsoft Research Asia Collaborative Research for PhD Student 2021 (D-CORE 2021)".
Title: "Real-time lighting estimation and correction of projected texture towards Optically-consistent Dynamic Projection Mapping"
- Started working as Research Assistant (RA) at Shinoda Makino Laboratory, The University of Tokyo.